[jdt-core-dev] API method forceClasspathReload of IJavaProject interface will be removed in 3.0 M4

Hi,

The fix implemented for bug 40658 was to add two new API methods on
IJavaProject interface:
  - readRawClasspath()
  - readOutputLocation()

One consequence of this fix is that it makes previous added API method
forceClasspathReload obsolete (see bug 20931) as now user can get same
refresh effect using following code on a IJavaProject:
setRawClasspath(readRawClasspath(), readOutputLocation(),...)

So, we intend to remove forceClasspathReload() method from the API for the
next milestone M4.

Please, send me a note if this removal have any consequence for you, thanks

Cordialement/Regards,

Frédéric

Back to the top