Re: [jdt-core-dev] Access to workspace root

==> ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getRoot()

Please note that such questions should be asked on the newsgroups.

Dani

             "Vijay K.
             Ganesan"
             <vijay@mindspring                                          To
             .com>                     <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             jdt-core-dev-admi
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx                                         Subject
                                       [jdt-core-dev] Access to workspace
                                       root
             26.07.2003 19:59

             Please respond to
             jdt-core-dev@ecli
                  pse.org

I am trying to use the JDT API to manipulate java files as part of my
plugin. I am trying to figure out the entry point for accessing
projects/folders/files in the workspace. From the documentation it seems
like the starting point would be to get access to IJavaModel handle using

      JavaCore.create(org.eclipse.core.resources.IWorkspaceRoot)

How do I get access to an instance of the class implementing
IWorkspaceRoot?

Thanks

Vijay

Back to the top