Re: [jdt-core-dev] Search example in the code

Check out projects org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests and
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model from dev.eclipse.org. The JavaSearchTests
are a good example of searching in user code.

Note this kind of question is better asked in the eclipse.tools.jdt
newsgroup. This mailing list is about the development of the JDT/Core
component.

Jerome

|         |           Eduardo Soares     |
|         |           Albuquerque        |
|         |           <esalbuquerque@supe|
|         |           rig.com.br>        |
|         |           Sent by:           |
|         |           jdt-core-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org        |
|         |           07/17/2003 07:34 PM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           jdt-core-dev       |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                        |
  |       To:       jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                              |
  |       Subject:  [jdt-core-dev] Search example in the code                                                              |

Hello,

I would like to receive an example of a plug-in that makes search in the
code.

I would like to receive any example that has relationship with this.

Thanks,

Eduardo Soares Albuquerque

esalbuquerque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

albuquer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx