[jdt-core-dev] We should *ALL* be using HEAD contents as a patch

Jerome did release the hopefully improved version of the new working copy
management, which should no longer cause editor failures.
Since this is quite a big set of changes, we will not contribute to the
and should be using it to detect issues ahead of the next integration.

We will soon issue a patch on the JDT/Core page for those who prefer eating
can food <g>.

Note: There is no official version corresponding to this patch (v_358 is
obsolete, we may want to reuse this version tag so as to pretend it never
existed as nobody will point at it anyway).

Back to the top