[jdt-core-dev] Stabilization for next integration build

Forgot to remind you that the procedure is that we freeze our contribution
for integration on monday 2PM SNZ.

----- Forwarded by Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM on 06/13/2003 05:45 PM -----

                      Philippe P Mulet
                                               To:       jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      06/13/2003 05:44         cc:
                      PM                       From:     Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM@IBMFR
                                               Subject:  Stabilization for next integration build

We have quite a big number of changes going in, and we need to reach some
stability for the next integration build.
In particular, in the API area, if we deprecate anything, the replacement
should be available immediately. If not, we will drag the attention of
clients, and look stupid.
In most cases, it feels to me that deprecation flag should be added once we
think we are done (not sooner).

Of course, we must be backward compatible until clients have migrated
(within 3.0).

Back to the top