[jdt-core-dev] task tags and tasks view

Hi

I have two questions about the tasks infrastructure:
- are there any plans in the near future (i.e. 3.0 stream) to extend the tasks view and infrastructure to include things like bugs or have a more fine grained distinction of tasks ? - is it planned to add a complete task action for tasks which are generated by task tags ?

I didn't find anything about this in the 3.0 plan and I didn't know to which component jdt-core or jdt-ui it belongs so please don't mind cross posting.

If there isn't anything planned is it possible to work on this and who should I contact about that ?

regards
 Jens Lukowski

Back to the top