[jdt-core-dev] Non-externalized string literal

Could someone point me at the compiler source that detects and handles the 'non-externalized string literal' warning? I'm trying to see how hard it would be to add additional internationalization warnings for things like:

 - Detection of character literals(EMC)
 - Detection of concatenated strings(COS)
 - Detection of nls-unsafe function usage(UFU)
 - Detection of locale-sensitive methods(LSM)
 - etc..

I searched around for a while but couldn't find it.

Also, is the chkpii program available for use outside of IBM? We'd like to use it to check internationalization on our plug-ins.

Thanks.
--Ed

Back to the top