Re: [jdt-core-dev] refactorings

> I want to add my own refactorings to Eclipse but i don't know how can i extend the existing refactorings (is there any extension
>point for that??!!) and whether to use jdt or pde to develop. Can any one help me with this please? It's urgent...

no, there's no API for that currently and no extension points (there are plans for both in eclipse 3.0)

if it's urgent, then you will have to quickly learn how the existing refactorings are implemented and implement one yourself
(and you will have to use internal code, i'm afraid - so it's not going to be a safe plugin to maintain!)

a.
ps. ConvertAnonymousToNested should be an easy one to mimic
eclipse.org

Back to the top