Re: [jdt-core-dev] 2.1 maintenance

Bug 35755 (Search in hierarchy misses dependent projects) is now fixed. The
patch has been updated. Please redownload it if you already did after
Philippe's message.

Jerome

|         |           Philippe P         |
|         |           Mulet/France/IBM@IB|
|         |           MFR                |
|         |           Sent by:           |
|         |           jdt-core-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org        |
|         |           04/15/2003 12:00 PM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           jdt-core-dev       |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                        |
  |       To:       jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                              |
  |       Subject:  [jdt-core-dev] 2.1 maintenance                                                                         |
  |                                                                                                                        |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

The 2.1 maintenance stream currently has fixes for:
35649 The SourceMapper instances could share the fileNamefilter
35965 Source not found in source attachment
36213 ArrayIndex out of bounds
35528 When I check out a project from CVS, Updating takes a very long time
35490 Search doesn't work for reference of 'cursorLocation'
35926 Batch compiler compile should return false when the command line is
incorrect
35438 CastExpression resolution departs from JLS section 6.5.1
35338 Cannot save file, "Save failed:null" error message received

A corresponding patch is available for testing purpose in JDT/Core updates
area:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/r2.1/main.html#updates

We are planning on addressing one more defect:
35755 Search in hierarchy misses dependent projects