Re: [jdt-core-dev] JDT Parser

Pls look at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/howto/generate%20parser/generateParser.html

|---------+------------------------------------->
|         |           "Gunnar Wagenknecht"      |
|         |           <G.Wagenknecht@Planet-Wage|
|         |           nknecht.de>               |
|         |           Sent by:                  |
|         |           jdt-core-dev-admin@eclipse|
|         |           .org                      |
|         |                                     |
|         |                                     |
|         |           04/03/2003 06:39 PM       |
|         |           Please respond to         |
|         |           jdt-core-dev              |
|         |                                     |
|---------+------------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                |
  |       To:       <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                      |
  |       Subject:  [jdt-core-dev] JDT Parser                                                                                      |

Hi!

Where can I find the parser generator and/or other usefull process
information/documentation used to generate/build the JDT parser and
scanner? There is a grammar so I thought there might be one.

Thanks, Gunnar