[jdt-core-dev] Made version v_312 and reopened HEAD for 2.2 development

v_312 contains a workaround for the IBM SR2 JIT bug.

HEAD is now open for 2.2 development, and can be used to released all the
changes we were holding back during 2.1 release.
I incremented the plugin version ID, and the batch compiler version ID is
moved to v_350 (to leave some room for future 2.1 maintenance).

Once 2.1 maintenance branch name is agreed upon, we will create such a
branch based on version v_312.

Back to the top