Re: [jdt-core-dev] Be careful at releasing changes to HEAD

Fixes are in. I versioned the jdt.core projects as v_302a and updated the
map file. Hopefully the rebuild will take this new versions.

|         |           Philippe P         |
|         |           Mulet/France/IBM@IB|
|         |           MFR                |
|         |           Sent by:           |
|         |           jdt-core-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org        |
|         |           03/04/2003 04:23 PM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           jdt-core-dev       |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                         |
  |       To:       jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  [jdt-core-dev] Be careful at releasing changes to HEAD                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                         |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

We have a couple of late fixes which did not make it into today's
contribution which would be nice to release if a rebuild did occur today.

 337 no P PC jerome_lanne jerome_lanne NEW   0 2.1  Cannot open working
 48  r  3    luc@xxxxxx.c luc@xxxxxx.c         RC2  copy on .java file
             om           om                        in simple project

 337 no P PC Olivier_Thom Olivier_Thom NEW   0 2.1  Missing resource
 53  r  3    ann@xxxxxx.c ann@xxxxxx.c         RC2  messages could be
             om           om                        improved

 337 no P PC jerome_lanne jerome_lanne NEW   0 2.1  Problem not detected
 57  r  3    luc@xxxxxx.c luc@xxxxxx.c         RC2  when opening a
             om           om                        working copy