Re: [jdt-core-dev] Java coding conventions

Hi,

We send a message here a while ago to allow people to provide ideas on how
to change the actual default formatter. We got only one reply from Dave
Watten, who proposed a prototype. We are investigating a different approach
to see which one we choose. We got a proposal to integrate jalopy, but the
version I tried could not handle unicodes (\u....) in the source code.
Therefore it wasn't a really good candidate.

Feel free to propose another solution or integration of existing formatters
using the code formatter extension point.

Feel free to send a list of existing formatters. I might be aware of all of
them.

Olivier

Back to the top