RE: [jdt-core-dev] Compiler patch

You can have a look at
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/howto/generate%20parser/generateParser.html

as a starting point.

Jerome

                      Erdős Dávid
                      <david.erdos@infor.         To:      "'jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      hu>                         cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject: RE: [jdt-core-dev] Compiler patch
                      jdt-core-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      10/14/2002 02:53 PM
                      Please respond to
                      jdt-core-dev

OK!

I understand what you mean.
But it would be just a sample. We just would like to know how many
expenditure ist it to change the compiler, in case we'd modify or extend
the
langauge. So, however the precompiler approach is suitable for this case,
we'd like to change the compiler and see what it takes....

bye
David Erdos