[jdt-core-dev] Re: Remember to update copyrights if touching API classes

If possible, adding a timestamp to the end would also be a good idea.

e.g.

IBM Corporation - added API #getFoo (10/1/2002)

                      Philippe Mulet
                                               To:       jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      10/01/2002 11:18         cc:
                      AM                       Subject:  Remember to update copyrights if touching API classes

Any API tagged as "@since 2.1" should also result in an entry addition in
the copyright of the corresponding unit.
Jerome did a quick pass on our existing additions, but we will have to
remember to do so from now on.

Back to the top