Re: [jdt-core-dev] Should Object be included in hierarchy of an interface?

Do you mean the discussions about interfaces extending Objects or the
hierarchy view to do it like VAJ and not showing interfaces in the
hierarchy?

                      "Kent Johnson"
                      <Kent_Johnson@oti.c         To:      jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      om>                         cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject: Re: [jdt-core-dev] Should Object be included in hierarchy of an interface?
                      jdt-core-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      09/30/2002 06:06 PM
                      Please respond to