Re: [jdt-core-dev] Should Object be included in hierarchy of an interface?

If you were to do this, would interfaces appear when I browse the
hierarchy of a package or source folder?

Currently, if I browse the hierarchy of the source folder 'search', I can
not browse the interfaces included in the source folder.

"Jerome Lanneluc" <Jerome_Lanneluc@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/30/2002 07:30 AM
Please respond to jdt-core-dev