[jdt-core-dev] Pattern-Based Formatter Prototype

I've now completed work on the prototype of a pattern-based
formatter.  The attached .jar file contains an HTML file
documenting the prototype.  I would appreciate the group's
comments on this.

A .jar including the source is also available but rather
than annoy people by posting this to the group would anyone
who would like a copy please send me a request and I shall
send it to them directly (it's 142K). I'm assuming Philippe,
Olivier and Jens, would all like copies so you guys don't
need to send me a request.

I shall not be taking this any further unless and until a
decision is made to run with this approach.  I will happily
provide any clarification of the prototype that people
require though.

I'm around today and then out for the rest to the week,
so if anyone would be planning to look at the source in
the next few days I suggest they get in a request for it
pronto.  I'll be back on Monday to answer any queries.

Regards,

Dave Wathen
Canzonet Limited
Phone: 020 8660 5171