[jdt-core-dev] JDT/Core needs you

We are always looking for external contributors on various front. Now that
the release 2.0 is out, is a good time to candidate...

Help would be welcome on various front, from documentation, test suites to
active development on various fronts.
We are looking at rewriting our indexing infrastructure, our source code
formatter, in addition to augmenting the Java Model with ways to batch
operations.
We are also going to investigate support for generics, better codeassist
(relevance mechanism) etc...

Our bug database also contains suggestions for improvement (look at PR
which status is LATER)
http://dev.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?resolution=LATER&product=JDT&component=Core

So feel free to jump in the JDT/Core effort.

- The JDT/Core team

Back to the top