Re: [jdt-core-dev] about eclipse Java compiler

Thanks for the information. We do pass the official JCK 1.3a and 1.4. We
haven't tested with jacks yet, though this is on the menu. I might find
interesting bugs, now I am suspicious about advanced compliance issues,
i.e. failing a test does not mean the compiler is wrong, the test may be
bogus or based on some wrong assumption...

As for the Ant javac adapter, thanks for your patch. I now there is an Ant
adapter in PDE already (org.eclipse.ant.core.EclipseJavac).

                      Takashi Okamoto
                      <toraneko@xxxxxxxxx         To:      jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      >                           cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject: Re: [jdt-core-dev] about eclipse Java compiler
                      jdt-core-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      04/07/2002 01:48 PM
                      Please respond to
                      jdt-core-dev

From: Takashi Okamoto <toraneko@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jdt-core-dev] about eclipse Java compiler
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 15:46:05 +0900 (JST)

> BTW, I tested eclipse java compiler with jacks which is free test
> suite for java compiler. It failed 60 tests. If you didn't try it yet,
> I could post the result.

Sorry, it was mistake. I show correct result here:

javac:  Total   3271    Passed  2949    Skipped 180     Failed  142

You can see full result at
http://yamaguch.sytes.net/~tora/tmp/eclipse-stdout.log.

regards,

Takashi Okamoto