Re: [jdt-core-dev] Implementation of IJavaSearchScope

<< Aside from JDT/Core, is there anybody who did contribute an
implementation
of IJavaSearchScope ?
We never spec'ed this interface as non implementable (like IJavaElement),
and were wondering if anybody did actually need to customize the default
scopes. >>

We have an implementation of IJavaSearchScope in our Component Distribution
System (CDS) plugin which is used for OSGi bundle development. We have a
description file which describes the content of a bundle in terms of
projects, packages, source folders and files and we use our search scope
implementation to constrain our searches to the contents of the bundle.

   Stef

Back to the top