Re: Re: [jdt-core-dev] Re: Was the Parser class generated?

Philippe,

Well I was looking for something like the .jj file for JavaCC where the grammar was intermingled w/ code fragments.

I'm not familiar w/ JikesPG (where's the documentation anyway?) but I assumed that it its similar to JavaCC (i.e. grammar intermingled w/ code fragments).  If I needed to add new productions in the grammar do I have to hack the java code or can I start from somewhere more convenient?

I'm really looking for ways to modify the parser, can you give me pointers on how best to do this?

Thanks,

Carlos

Do You Yahoo!?