Re: [jdt-core-dev] Taking working copies in account when doing JavaModel operations

Yes, but there is one option missing needed for refactoring. We need the ability to mark a CU as deleted although it still exists on the file system. Is this something the new infrastructure will provide as well.

Dirk

Philippe_Mulet@xxxxxxx
Sent by: jdt-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

22.01.2002 15:05