Re: [jdt-core-dev] search results - how to recognize a qualified type reference?

Then log a DCR against JDT/Core and we will see what we can do. Something
like a flag to restrain to qualified references ?

                    "adam kiezun"
                    <adam.kiezun@xxxxxxx        To:     <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                    >                           cc:
                    Sent by:                    Subject:     Re: [jdt-core-dev] search results - how to recognize a qualified type reference?
                    jdt-core-dev-admin@e
                    clipse.org

                    12/12/2001 12:57 PM
                    Please respond to
                    jdt-core-dev

> Why would you need to know what it does represent ? The API is
> intentionally hiding those details. If you care about the syntactic
nature
> of the reference, then you have no choice but using an AST visitor.

i need it when moving compilation units with reference updates - i need to
update all fully qualified references to types enclosed in thses cus.
i guess a perfect solution would be an api addition - like you did for
field
read/write accesses.

sth like - 'pattern for qualified type references'
i do not care very much about the syntactic nature of the match - just need
a little more info about what it represents. finer granularity of patterns
(like the suggested qualified type reference pattern)
would solve the problem i'm facing.

thanks
a.