Re: [jdt-core-dev] Definition of potential match?

If you hide them, you will get problem reports saying that search did not
find matches in the user's code.

Jerome

                    "Daniel
                    Megert/ZRH/OTI"             To:     jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                    <Daniel_Megert@oti.c        cc:
                    om>                         Subject:     Re: [jdt-core-dev] Definition of potential match?
                    Sent by:
                    jdt-core-dev-admin@e
                    clipse.org

                    12/05/2001 11:01 AM
                    Please respond to
                    jdt-core-dev

I fully agree. I don't think surfacing such problems by showing potential
matches will be a great user benefit. Up to know almost everybody asked me
what they should mean.

Dani

   "Philippe Mulet/SNZ/OTI"
   <Philippe_Mulet@xxxxxxx>                 To:
   Sent by:                         jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   jdt-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx           cc:
                                            Subject:        Re:
                                    [jdt-core-dev] Definition of potential
   12/05/01 10:34 AM                match?
   Please respond to jdt-core-dev

The building is probably the best way to find these issues.

"Daniel Megert/ZRH/OTI" <Daniel_Megert@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/04/2001 04:32 PM
Please respond to jdt-core-dev