[jdt-core-dev] AST APIs

Hi there,

We've developed a tool that maps java source files and java class files to
XML documents. Our goal is to enable users to perform analysis at the AST
level of the source code. Also users are able to analyze and transform
class files(for example instrument them). You can find the tool at
Alphaworks under Reengineering Toolkit for Java.

It seems that your plans for 2.0 may produce an API that would allow AST
access. I was wondering if there is any common work here and if you are
interested in the work we've done in either java source files or java class
files.

Cheers,
Evan

Back to the top