Re: [jdt-core-dev] Dynamically generating source for IClassFile - advice needed...

Hello Vladimir,

Unfortunately there isn't currently a way to plug your tool inside JDT
cleanly. We should indeed introduce an extension point for you to succeed.
We currently handle source attachments internally (through indications
associated with the classpath), but what you're suggesting is that this
could be bundled separately, right (if no source is available, then
decompile ?).

"Vladimir Grishchenko" <vladgri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/26/2001 12:39 AM