Re: [jdt-core-dev] question about SearchEngine API

Adam,

there is a new class Bindings2JavaModel which convert compiler bindings back to Java Model elements. May be this
class is useful for you if you go for the AST solution.

Dirk

"Adam Kiezun" <adam.kiezun@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

20.11.2001 18:30