RE: [jdt-core-dev] extension point for initializing unbound classpath variables

Along these lines

1) Can we have an export/import on the Classpath variable definitions? It
would be nice to be able to export my values for a teammate to start with.

2) Can we set up the Java builder to ask for definition of a classpath
variable if not present but listed in the classpath of the project? (So when
I checkin a project and someone else checks it out, it asks them for values)

TIA,
-- Scott

Scott Stanchfield         FGM, Inc.            scott@xxxxxxx

Home Page: http://javadude.com            scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lead author of "Effective VisualAge for Java, Version 3"
                                      http://javadude.com/evaj

VisualAge for Java Tips and Tricks     http://javadude.com/vaj

AWT & Swing FAQ Manager, jGuru.com
Visit for Java Enlightenment!             http://www.jguru.com