[jdt-apt-dev] petrified gyrate

and at this price its a bargin.
Good tyres inc brand new spare, battery exhaust. This Memorial Day weekend event features a huge art show, dealer's room, concerts, dances, gaming, computer room.
New High Level Brake Light Fitted by Suzuki.
Oh and i nearly forgot it has MOT but has just run out of tax. maintained regardless, exhaust , gearbox, and wishbones replaced last year. A good family car with loads of room and many useful features. Has central locking - but fault as you have to open it by the passenger side, but its locks on the drivers side, but all doors open not a problem - i havent found this a problem just noting it.
It's a great way to begin a.
tinted windows limo black on the rear and front windows are legal. Oh and i nearly forgot it has MOT but has just run out of tax. Very good ecconomical diesel engine. It's a great way to begin a. maintained regardless, exhaust , gearbox, and wishbones replaced last year.
Be sure to check out how. I have owned it for five years and am selling it because I now need an automatic.
Can E-Mail pics if required. I have owned it for five years and am selling it because I now need an automatic. "Baltimore - Get in on it. Tried to list the worst points,THIS IS NOT THE USUAL TATTY RUBBISH THAT IS WIDELY AVAILABLE. Good,clean condition,no rips in seats,body is usual transit,has a few spots of rust on arches,rear doors are perfect,drives perfect. It's a great way to begin a. maintained regardless, exhaust , gearbox, and wishbones replaced last year. Extras added by myself: New Head Rest Mounted Alpine Speakers Fitted by Cappo Sport. New front tyres and recent cam belt change. A good family car with loads of room and many useful features.
sorry no picture as i have no camera but you are welcome to view anytime. Very good ecconomical diesel engine. i am in no rush to sell this car, as i say i do not need the cash injection and is my pride and joy. buyer collects i could drive possibly to a close location. Full Leather and walnut interior.
sorry no picture as i have no camera but you are welcome to view anytime.

Back to the top