[jdt-apt-dev] Intro to APT, debugging APs

Hi,
I have an already-written Annotation Processor that is invoked via a makefile (and apt.exe).  I'd like to be able to run it in a debugger.  I'm trying to run the tutorial found here, http://www.eclipse.org/jdt/apt/introToAPT.html , but it requires org.eclipse.core.runtime.Plugin, which I don't have & can't find anywhere.  Are there other docs that might help me get started?

Thanks much,
Mike

Back to the top