From: jdt-apt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jdt-apt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Emanuel Greisen
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 1:36 PM
To: Eclipse JDT Apt developers list.
Subject: Re: [jdt-apt-dev] enaccessible
EclipseAnnotationProcessorEnvironment[subject change]

making org.eclipse.jdt.apt.core a dependency did the trick, I am
wondering why I did not think of this. Maybe the "Quick Fix" should
suggest this as an alternative to the (not working) solution.

./Emanuel
by email and then delete it.

Back to the top