RE: [jdt-apt-dev] IAPTQuickFixProcessor ?

IAPTQuickFixProcessor was removed in 3.2, as it is no longer necessary thanks to some changes to the JDT Problem classes. Sorry that the javadoc still contained a reference to it – we’ll remove that in 3.2.1.

You should be able to just implement IQuickFixProcessor (in org.eclipse.jdt.ui.text). in your hasCorrections() method, and return true if the ID == EclipseMessager.APT_QUICK_FIX_PROBLEM_ID. Then in your getCorrections() method you can look at the IProblemLocation that method passes in.

IProblemLocation has a method, getArguments(), which will return the additional info you passed into EclipseMessager.printFixableError().

Sorry for the lack of documentation on the fixable errors. I’ll file a bug to improve it for 3.2.1. Please let us know of any issues you run into.

Thanks much,

Jess Garms

JDT APT Lead