[jdt-apt-dev] Fwd: About TypeDeclaration.getActualTypeArguments()

I have made sure that my code runs well under SUN apt, while JDT apt keep throwing
ClassCastException described here, this should be a bug of Eclipse JDT apt.

I suppose you need to write dedicated implementations for DeclaredType and all its subinterfaces,
including ClassType,InterfaceType and etc. Now they are implemented by their corrsponding
declaration implementation class, this seems incorrect.