[jdt-apt-dev] bug in Annotation proxy object

Hello friends,
I want to consult a bug in apt kernel implementation.
During visiting process we are getting instance of annotations via method: MethodDeclaration.getAnnotation.
Gained instance of annotation is represented by a proxy object.
This proxy object works almost fine, but when "property" with enum result type is called (I found only this case) , ClassNotFound exception is throwed. May be that there is similar bug with classes (I mean property returning a class).

Please let me known if you have a problem to simulate this bug or any progress in solution of this bug will happen.

best regards
J.Burian

Back to the top