[jdt-apt-dev] New release of jdt-apt - alpha 2

We’ve just posted a new release of jdt-apt. This is the second alpha. It contains a number of bug fixes and some small API changes. You can find the installation instructions here:

http://www.eclipse.org/jdt/apt/introToAPT.html

We’re still working on the batch processing solution, but this release contains an initial attempt to at least allow the Sun JAX-WS processor to run once on a clean build. We need to finish up some UI, and add code that will bounce our classloader in order to truly support batch processing.

Regards,

Jess Garms

BEA Systems

Back to the top