Re: [january-dev] gradle

Thanks I will give that a try, simpler than using the p2. One forgot you already mentioned that several months ago :)

On 16 October 2017 at 14:07, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Matt.

Expanding on the other build options is great (Maven/gradle/your
favourite build too). Now that we publish to Maven Central it makes it
much easier to consume bits, so you can avoid all the p2 stuff if you
want and just have the add dependency step:

Add dependency

compile "org.eclipse.january:org.eclipse.january:2.0.2"

For info on all other build systems that understand Maven metadata
natively, see the January page on Maven Central:
https://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.eclipse.january%7Corg.eclipse.january%7C2.0.2%7Ceclipse-plugin

Thanks
Jonah

~~~