From: january-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:january-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Lewis
Sent: 08 March 2017 19:15
To: january-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [january-dev] January version 2.0 release

Thanks Peter and all.

FWIW, I'm happy to see getMetadata deprecated...and thanks for the threadsafe work (#71) as well.

BTW...one question:   It was a pretty fast move from 1.0->2.0 for
January...I know it's difficult to predict, but do you expect that will slow down for future releases?  i.e. stay at 2.0 for a 'while'?

Scott

On 3/8/2017 7:24 AM, Peter.Chang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> There's some information on the release here:
> https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/science.january/releases/2.0.0/p
> lan
>
> Regards,
>   Peter