Re: [january-dev] About to create CQ for initial contribution

As a reference point, when I removed CDI from CDT (84,000 lines,
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/63282/) no CQ or anything was needed.
When using gerrit, the automatic stuff checks if over 1000 lines were
added. Deleting code is not adding any IP.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.