[january-dev] Update on ICE and EAVP data structures

Everyone,

I've almost finished with the necessary changes to ICE's data structures. I should push those tonight or tomorrow.

EAVP is a different story. We don't like all of the data structures that we have there, so we are taking a closer look at them to figure out how to improve them. Some, but probably not all, of them will be in the January IC. Then once the January IC makes it into the repo, we will push the updates that we made in the meantime and switch over.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory