Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Minutes of May 14 Jakarta EE Steering Committee Meeting

Guillermo -

Here's a PDF.

I believe the protections on this drive have changed and for some reasons the PDFs are no longer available at their usual public location.

https://jakarta.ee/meeting_minutes/

My apologies -we will address the process problems.

Will