[jakarta.ee-wg] Canceled: Jakarta EE Working Group monthly call, December 19th, 2018

Hello Jakarta EE Working Group members,

please note that we do not have much updates to share for the call in December, so I will cancel it. We will resume the calls per Jakarta EE Working Group Calendar in January 2019.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Avast logo