[jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE promotion on Oracle Code One

Hello All,

as you probably already know, we have this unfortunate situation that two major conferences, relevant to Jakarta EE,
are scheduled at the same time this year:
As Eclipse Foundation staff will not be able to attend Oracle Code ONE due to the conflict, we need to ensure Jakarta EE
coverage and promotion. It is great to see Jakarta EE related talks accepted, but we would like to ensure the workgroup
members attending Oracle Code ONE would be available to help out and further promote Jakarta EE.

This topic will be discussed in more detail in the Jakarta EE Marketing Committee call this week, and we will invite Oracle
members, in particular, David Delabassee to help out identify concrete actions.

Once we identify Oracle Code ONE activities we'll share with the Working Group.

Best Regards,

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

+1.613.295.0105 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube