[jakarta.ee-community] AJUG joins Jakarta EE Working Group

Dear Jakarta EE Community!

I'd like to share the great news with You, and welcome our new participant member  Atlanta Java User Group (AJUG)  to the Jakarta EE Working Group!

The Jakarta EE members page is already updated with the new addition. Normally I would invite someone from the AJUG to give us a bit of an introduction, but knowing Devnexus 2024 is just ahead, I believe Vincent Mayer and Pratik Patel are so busy that we'll excuse them from responding. I also very strong believe that most of our community know of AJUG and their strong support of Jakarta EE, and maybe even personally know or have met Vincent and Pratik.

It is great to see growth the Jakarta EE Working Group!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradović

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top