Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE 10 Faces 4 Documentation

Hi Hendré,

We are currently working on revamping the Jakarta EE Tutorial. This will contain resources for Jakarta Faces as well.
But the book by Bauke and Arjan you are referring to is probably one of the more extensive resources out there. You can also post questions on the Jakarta Faces mailing list.

Ivar