Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Thank you for taking the Jakarta EE 2023 developer survey!

Wow, a 50% increase. That’s amazing!

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert Alumni | LinkedIn
Expert consulting and training: Cloud architecture and modernization, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular, Mobile Web
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
+1 203-998-0403

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.