[jakarta.ee-community] EclipseCon 2023, in Ludwigsburg, Germany, from October 16 - 19, 2023; CfP is now open!

Hello dear Jakarta EE Community,

We are excited to invite you to participate in EclipseCon 2023, which will be held in Ludwigsburg, Germany, from October 16 - 19, 2023. This is an incredible opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise! We encourage you to submit your proposal for a talk,  tutorial, or panel discussion that could cover any of the aspects of the Java ecosystem.

The Call for Proposals is now open and will close on June 16

Good luck and I hope to see you at EclipseCon 2023!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter:@TanjaEclipse