Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Re: Full vs Platform

Thanks Arjan for the stats! Good to know!
Emily

Sent from my iPhone

On 4 Apr 2023, at 16:54, Alasdair Nottingham <alasdair.nottingham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looking at the Open Liberty usage on Maven Central Statistics for our Web Profile vs Platform downloads does not support your assertion that interest is low to zero in Web Profile.

Alasdair