Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Online Training Courses

Hi Walid,

DataSource is a part of Java SE, so your code is correct in importing javax.sql.DataSource.

The error message you get "HHH90000021: Encountered deprecated setting [javax.persistence.sharedCache.mode], use [jakarta.persistence.sharedCache.mode] instead" indicates that there is at least one property that hasn't been transferred to the jakarta namespace.

I suggest you search through your configuration files for "javax.persistence", and replace it with "jakarta.persistence".
The property should then be: jakarta.persistence.sharedCache.mode

Hope this helps!

Ivar