Re: [jakarta.ee-community] 2022 Jakarta EE Developer Survey Findings are Now Available!

Hi all,

it's great to see those results! A few questions have popped up.

* The slide numbering seems off. Nominal pages are missing (12 follows 10, 14 follows 12). The order doesn't fit (13 follows 14). Makes me curios what information is on the missing slides. :)
* The circles supposed to represent proportions look quite off sometimes. Most prominently the ones on nominal page 18. The supposed 50% being displayed as roughly a third.
* The numbers don't add up. Also, on page 18, the top 5 runtimes make up 128% in total. Was that a multiple choice question. If so, does it make sense to explain that on the slide?

It also seems to be a bit "statistically ambitious" to derive trends between years when it's very likely that the sample set (users taking part in the survey) might have changed completely, but I guess that's a quite fundamental problem of survey's like these.

Cheers,
Ollie